Event commemorating the 250th anniversary of the British arrival in Mackinac planned for noon to 3 p.m. Oct. 15, 2011 at McGulpin Point Lighthouse
In the Straits of Mackinac region 250 years ago, the French were the prevailing European power…
- Stay on the Historic McGulpin Point Lighthouse Grounds!
- The Haunting of McGulpin Point 2015
- Historic barn reconstruction work under way at McGulpin Point Lighthouse
- CMU Professor to speak on archaeological digs at McGulpin Point
- Boy Scouts complete work at McGulpin Point