Boy Scouts nearly complete wellhead reconstruction project
Boy Scouts from Troop 4 of Ann Arbor have been working with Emmet County’s Historical Commission to restore the structures originally on the grounds of McGulpin Point Lighthouse. Scout Tommy Oldani, age 15,…
In August of 2012, a crew of students and staff from Central Michigan University set out on an archaeological dig at McGulpin Point Lighthouse & Historic Site in…
- Stay on the Historic McGulpin Point Lighthouse Grounds!
- The Haunting of McGulpin Point 2015
- Historic barn reconstruction work under way at McGulpin Point Lighthouse
- CMU Professor to speak on archaeological digs at McGulpin Point
- Boy Scouts complete work at McGulpin Point