McGulpin Point Lighthouse will be haunted once again for the season in 2015! Be sure to stop by to see the ghoulish décor this fall season on the following dates: Friday, Oct. 23 and Saturday, Oct. 24 (the night of Triple Fright Night in Northern Emmet County), from 9 a.m. to 11 p.m. each day; then again special hours will be held Friday and Saturday, Oct. 30-31, from 9 a.m. to 11 p.m. Admission is free, though donations are appreciated!
- Stay on the Historic McGulpin Point Lighthouse Grounds!
- The Haunting of McGulpin Point 2015
- Historic barn reconstruction work under way at McGulpin Point Lighthouse
- CMU Professor to speak on archaeological digs at McGulpin Point
- Boy Scouts complete work at McGulpin Point