McGulpin Point is now listed on the official “Light List” that is maintained by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security and the U.S. Coast Guard.
The listing marks the first time the lighthouse has been included since it was decommissioned…
Photo album at the bottom of this page
More than a dozen Boy Scouts are helping to beautify Emmet County-owned McGulpin Point Lighthouse, through trail improvements and by building a new gazebo at the Mackinaw City historic site.
- Stay on the Historic McGulpin Point Lighthouse Grounds!
- The Haunting of McGulpin Point 2015
- Historic barn reconstruction work under way at McGulpin Point Lighthouse
- CMU Professor to speak on archaeological digs at McGulpin Point
- Boy Scouts complete work at McGulpin Point